Thursday, 12 November 2009

November 11th, Forecast & Harnesses

Gragareth yesterday, I was able to fly down to Great Coumb and back in very nice conditions. Unfortunately, the wind picked up making it very strong for students.

Weather looking unsettled for the next few days.

I'm hoping to get more harnesses in today and should be available for a harness fitting session tomorrow (Friday). If you are one of those waiting for me to get more harnesses in stock, give me a call later today.







No comments:

Post a comment